killed building new base

View previous topic View next topic Go down

killed building new base

Post by ravaged on Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:39 pm

hi guys, we have been enjoying gaming on your server and so far met some great people, but today my friend called 5haun3 was killed whilst building his base, 4 guys in a taxi pulled up next to him and all aimed guns at him, one started hitting him then shot him, i was close by so could hear what was going on, i went over and noticed 3 guys well kitted up and 1 guy who looked like fresh spawn , he tried taking to them but got no reply, the fresh spawn was the one who shot him, i grabbed my mp55 and shot the guy who was now removing all 5haun3s gear , then a friend called ST3 came and helped, we managed to blow up the police car that 5haune had grabbed that day and they had then stolen from him to escape, we moved the taxi they left out in to the open and waited to see if they came back for it, after a short while we decided to leave that and help 5haun3 get his base sorted, then we could hear the taxi drive away, not sure if it was them or not, but i hope it was ok that we defended him even though it wasn't our own base.

i also got pvped out in a field by 2 guys a cpl of days after getting on the server , i was almost at brightmoor and 2 guys chased me down, i didnt want to shoot back but didn't know what to do so shot a cpl of time at them and ran, but they managed to chase after me and kill me as i was bleeding out. (i know you cant look in to this as it was a good time ago but wanted to let you know)
ravaged
Survivor
Survivor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: killed building new base

Post by ravaged on Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:48 pm

i also took a screen shot or the players on server at the time, not sure if that will help at all but i felt it was worth a try.

ravaged
Survivor
Survivor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TopDog on Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:52 am

oK will pass it to the server admins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TopDog on Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:29 am