Hi everyone, I'm ST3V3NDC, Here's a short story.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi everyone, I'm ST3V3NDC, Here's a short story.

Post by ST3V3NDC on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:59 am

It all started on a cold morning around 2:55am British time, I was taking a stroll around the military tents near the tarp bridge on the route from Brightmoor to Hayward Valley, I found a shimmer in the tent that caught my eye, it was a holoscope, so I grabbed it to put the trade box along with a laser light. It was eerily quiet at this time so I thought I would make headway for the box. Suddenly it went blank, like my light went out (server restart), when I awoke I noticed my health was dropping rapidly so I picked myself up to notice I had just been gang raped by 3 naked mutants, so I ran, I ran as fast as I could towards my home, I managed to get to the main road before I turned around and shot 2 down, but it was too late, I was bleeding so heavily from my butt that I collapsed to my death, just as the third offender was running at me screaming, wanting revenge for his fallen brethren. He must have felt happy to see me drop to my death. All was not lost for me, a higher power must have felt sympathy for my turmoil as they resurrected me from my early grave. I texted my friend to come and rescue me, on his journey to help he saw the last mutant, dancing and looking joyous at my demise, so he ended it there, ‘thud, splat’ went the miscreant as he ran him over. I finally got into the car, travelled home to pick up my weapons and military clothing then decided to exact our own revenge. We found a brute of a mutant, trolling the fields with his 2 headed dogs. We had a plan, we set 8 bear traps up alongside the road, fired a couple of attention grabbing rounds at him and it was on, he thudded his way towards us, unaware of what we had laying in wait. Suddenly clang, clang, clang, clang, clang, clang and he was down, 6 out of the 8 traps brought this beast to his knees. It felt uplifting to know that we had rid the area of this scourge, this monstrosity and his butt raping lacking, so we celebrated with a walk to the valley where we ate food and drink while cheering. We made it home in the end, he went to his home and I went to mine, I gave my pet pig a big hug and thanked the world I was still alive. The end.
ST3V3NDC
Looter
Looter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi everyone, I'm ST3V3NDC, Here's a short story.

Post by ST3V3NDC on Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:02 am

Lackies, not lacking. Damn autocorrect lol
ST3V3NDC
Looter
Looter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisu on Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:04 am

Just Brilliant! Very Happy
Arisu
Dangerous
Dangerous

View user profile http://www.vooma-tech.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TopDog on Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:34 am

great story !!!!!

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ST3V3NDC on Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:53 am

cool, thanks guys, tiredness makes me crazy like that lol.
ST3V3NDC
Looter
Looter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TopDog on Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:15 pm

think we have all been there getting caught out by the retarts, I lost my quad like that.......flipped trying to save it and restart hit me came back in and it was like bang and blew up....

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ST3V3NDC on Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:17 pm

It's not good is it m8, I just got to remember to set an alarm for 2:50am so I don't get caught out next time, Rav normally sets his but forgot, he got caught under a platform he had placed down at the time and lost a bit of health. Shame you lost your quad dude, unlike your possessions, you can't get that back.
ST3V3NDC
Looter
Looter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top