Hi all, ST3 here

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi all, ST3 here

Post by ST3V3NDC on Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:47 am

Hi guys, first off I'm called ST3 on server, you may see me on as SecretSquiggle at some point as it's one of my favourite in game names. I'm a 38 yr old gamer that started out playing unreal tournament, then counterstrike, then I joined RAVAG3D in his clan for cod4 where we both lead it. Gone are those days. I started a crew on Gta v online called "The Crazy Old Folks" or TCOF as we all like tea n coffee lol. Our little crew consists of me, RAVAG3D, FuNkiGEE, Rickety Split and 5haune.
All family members and close friends.

We came across your server after stressing on others and came to realise the potential to enjoy miscreated, friendly admin, respectful and helpfull, who can pass that up? Now I call it home and enjoy it thoroughly. Thank you guys. By the way, I'm a dab hand at photoshop with an interest in creating avatars, forum signatures, desktop wallpapers and basic website design (Meaning I don't know or understand javascript). Anyway enough of little old me, see u online at some point.
ST3V3NDC
Looter
Looter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi all, ST3 here

Post by TopDog on Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:13 pm

Welcome glad to see you on here as well, forum needs a kick up the backside !!

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi all, ST3 here

Post by ST3V3NDC on Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:19 pm

Ours used to be the same, either a handful of us visited and posted or we had the odd numpty posting offensive things which we would then have to remove, not good in our eyes.
ST3V3NDC
Looter
Looter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum