2 players shot at.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 players shot at.

Post by ravaged on Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:48 pm

hi guys, we just had a cpl of players shot at in 2 locations, 1 was next to my base (some of you will know where i am), at 5haun3s got shot in his base whilst building, the next shot was a few mins later up at toaster of dooms place, he got shot from the direction of clyde hills, i ran up as fast as i could and checked who was online, the only new player i could see was ali.lin2015  at the time, i ran in to clyde hills to see if anyone was around and followed footsteps in to a building, i then asked over coms for that person to come out of the building, , that person left server, i have put up notes in chat so it might be easier to find out who was online at the time,  (not sure if that can be checked) but it was only a few mins between shots so i assume 2 ppl did the shooting, whilst looking in clyde hills i got a notice that Shaune got shot again at his base (thats the one next to downtown again) so not sure how 1 person could pop back and forth so fast, so we do assume it was 2 people.

can any admin shed a little light on the situation so we want to help keep the server a clean and friendly place. (this happened between around 20:35 and 21:15 ish)
ravaged
Survivor
Survivor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 players shot at.

Post by NARobz on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:00 pm

The perp has been banned for shooting Toaster but Shaun wasn't hit except by friends, he did however almost die from either starvation or thirst.
NARobz
Fresh Spawn
Fresh Spawn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NARobz on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:04 pm

This is an unofficial forum not used by the admins often, please report crimes in the in-game chat immediately in CAPS and give the location and state if its a kill.
cheers
NARobz
Fresh Spawn
Fresh Spawn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

thanks for checking so fast fella.

Post by ravaged on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:16 pm

hi m8, thanks for looking in to that for us (who was banned btw) can you explain who shot shaune  (friend) he is confused as he had blood on his screen, was he shot by a friend at that moment ? i know i was in downtown with funkigee and st3 was at his base a long way away the first time and the second time i was at clyde hills with toaster and st3, so it couldn't have been any of us at those moment. i did however shoot him in the chest with a bean bag round earlier today day.
ravaged
Survivor
Survivor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NARobz on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:35 pm

He was punched by one of his friends but was not shot by anyone unfortunately we can't tell you who is was who was banned
NARobz
Fresh Spawn
Fresh Spawn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ravaged on Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:13 am

lol, yes, i punched him earlier , he was giving me lip on teamspeak, lol , i understand and respect that m8, thank you again for your help and thanks again to all the admin and members that we play alongside, we have all enjoyed and hope to keep enjoying being part of this community for a long time Smile
ravaged
Survivor
Survivor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TopDog on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:26 am

Thxcs for the heads up

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top